Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge ~ November Project

Hi Crafty Friends,
How are doing with your holiday cards?  I'm hoping to have mine ready to mail by December 1!!!
Here's my project for our November challenge at
The Merry Christmas Challenge.

I've used stamps from LaLa Land Crafts (love the new CLEAR stamps.)
I also used the Wine Tag and Stitched Circle dies from Jaded Blossom.  The snowflakes are from several different set.

This challenge is open from November 15 - December 14.
Just follow the link above to share your Christmas project.

I hope you've enjoyed getting ahead on your Christmas cards.  It's been so much fun seeing all of your amazing projects and getting early inspiration.
Sadly, this is the final post for The Merry Christmas Challenge blog.
All of the design team members will miss you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so SWEET! I'll have mine ready by December 1st as well! YAY US! :) I've already got a stash ready for next year! :) Your hippo image is so cute! and I love the snowflakes!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...