Friday, December 28, 2018

Cut it Up Challenge # 164 ~ New Year's Resolutions

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!
For last year's "Resolutions" challenge at Cut it Up Challenges I pledged to use my crafty planner to keep myself organized.  I want you to know that I have kept that resolution so I'm ready to share my new one for 2019.  I have been a designer on a Christmas card challenge team.  When it came time to mail out my cards there was no last minute scramble to have a card for everyone on our list.  I was so happy.  So, even though that particular challenge blog has closed down, my resolution is to continue to make Christmas cards throughout the year.  
Here's my first Christmas card for next year's stash using one of the Xmas Mice digi images from our sponsor, Kitten Scraps.
The image was colored with Copic markers.  I used Jaded Blossom's stitched rectangles for the mats and La La Land Crafts Christmas trees to embellish.
Follow the Cut it Up Challenge link above to join in our New Year's Resolutions/Goals challenge.
Don't forget to use a die cut!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2019!
Photobucket

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Great goal and definitely a wonderful start with this adorable card!

Treva said...

Cute card, like the image and stripped paper.

Gerda said...

What a SUPER CUTE card!! Love the adorable little mous image and the pretty paper you used!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Hugs Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...