Friday, October 18, 2019

Cut it Challenge #185 ~ Ghosts/Goblins/Ghouls

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you like our theme for this challenge at Cut it Up.

I don't send very many Halloween card but I do think they are fun to create.  For this challenge I used a file from our sponsor STINKIN CUTE PAPER PIECINGS.

The file I chose would make a cute page layout but I decided to make a stand up card/poster that measures approximately 7x7.  It would look cute in a Halloween vignette of favorite framed pictures, don't you think?


You might also choose to cute the file using HTV for a T-shirt, hmmmm?

Thanks for looking and I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Vicki said...

This is so fun! Great colors and design!

ScrappyHorses said...

Very fun card!

Migdalia said...

So cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...