Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #444 ~ Anything Goes!


Hi Crafty Friends,

Well, the nasty cold bug visited our household and the hubs and I have been down for a week - yuck!
I know I'm really under the weather when I can't even spend time in my craft room.  
I think we're on the mend and I'll have several crafty posts for you this week.

Our 5th Tuesday challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas is always ANYTHING GOES.

This is a birthday card I made for my hubby's great friend who loves fishing.
The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and created by Jennifer Dove (LOVE her!)


I colored the bass using Copic Markers.  The stitched mats are Jaded Blossom dies and the sentiment and flag dies are from La-La Land Crafts.

I'm so happy with the way this turned out.  I colored a second one for another masculine birthday using a slightly different layout.

Please join us for our ANYTHING GOES challenge.  Just follow the link above.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute card! He will love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

moknowsall said...

Beautiful artwork. Always love inspiration for male cards. 🖍✂️🔖

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...