Thursday, October 31, 2019

Pearly Sparkles November Challenge ~ Christmas


Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow, welcome to November and time to really start thinking about Christmas.
A Christmas theme at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog is appropriate, don't you think?

I attended a retreat last year where we spent 3 days making an assortment of cards, albums, and gift boxes.  It was a busy, busy 3 days and I came home with a lot of ideas and a lot of unfinished projects.
One of the projects was a holiday box album.  I had assembled all of the interactive inside pages but never got to the actual decorating.  I decided my project for this month would be a perfect reason to get it completed.  I'm sharing the the cover and a picture of the album-in-the-box so you can get an idea of the total project.  I'm thinking that the way I designed to exterior would also be a good template for some Christmas cards only on a smaller scale.

The box album is 6 x 6.  The die cuts are from La-La Land Crafts (sponsor of the retreat.)
All of the patterned papers are from Authentique's Alpine set.  The box album is 1 inch deep .


Here you can see how the pages are built into the box which opens like a book.  Most of the pages have pockets or flaps so lots of room for pictures, journaling, or fun embellishments.

Please join us at Pearly Sparkles.  We can't wait to see one of your Christmas projects.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...