Friday, November 1, 2019

My Time to Craft challenge 409 ~ NO Squares or Rectangles

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a fun one for you this time at My Time to Craft.

For this challenge we're asking for shape card EXCEPT squares or rectangles!

Jaded Blossom to the rescue with their Octagon stitched dies.


I've been wanting to use this Caffeinated Boxer stamp from The Rabbit Hole Designs and I needed a masculine birthday card so here it is.  The inside of the shaker was stamped with Jaded Blossom's Birthday Splatter stamp then heat embossed.  I finally added some seed beads to my stash and I think they look fun inside the shaker.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.

So put your designing cap on and come up with a shaped card to share with us.
Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...