Friday, November 29, 2019

Cut it Up Challenge #188 ~ Tic Tac Toe


Hi Crafty Friends,

We're playing Tic Tac Toe for Cut it Up's challenge this week.
You'll find the Tic Tac Toe grid below.

Right now, I'm making Christmas cards every chance I get so it was easy to use my Tic Tac Toe choices to create yet another Christmas card.

I chose 


The hills are a La-La Land Crafts stitched hill border die and so is the flag.  The trees and button were in my stash.  The designer paper is Cozy Plaid by Carta Bella.
You can see that I chose the right hand column: button, border or banner, and designer paper.


Come and play along with us.
Our challenge sponsor is
Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I'm loving the plaid with the hills on this card. And of course I love the plaid Christmas trees too!!

ScrappyHorses said...

I love plaid at Christmas and it is so perfect with your trees and snow! Such a classic card; love it!

Gerda said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!! Love the pretty scene and the papers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Vicki said...

Wonderful design on your holiday card! I love the checked tree and Buffalo plaid background paper.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Larelyn! I really like this simple peaceful scene and love the use of the buffalo plaid! Very nice!
Rachelle : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...