Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #447 ~ Thank You/Thankful/Giving Thanks


Hi Crafty Friends,

We are so thankful for our many followers and participants at Die Cuttin' Divas so we thought this would be a great theme for this challenge.

I decided to make a set of thank you cards to give as a gift.  I have a sweet friend who still loves sending cards and I love making them for her.


I love this new internal scallop die set from Jaded Blossom.  I cut it and the sentiment using my Gemini J. I've had this patterned paper for awhile and I think this is the last piece.  I had enough to make a 6-card set, woohoo!

I hope you'll play along with us this week.  Just follow the link above.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card my friend!! A wonderful gift.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...