Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #445 ~ Sketch


Hi Crafty Friends,

We're starting a new month so it's time for a Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge.

You'll find the inspiration sketch at the bottom of this post.

It's November and my goal is to have enough Christmas cards completed so that can go in the mail early in December.  This is a great goal but one I rarely meet - ugh!
Here's one more to add to my collection using our challenge sketch.


Everything on this card is from my scrap stash - papers, die cuts, and bling.  I keep telling myself I really need to keep using what I have on hand; I did, yay me!

Here's the sketch for you to be inspired by - 

I hope you'll play along with us.  Just follow the link above.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...