Friday, November 15, 2019

My Time to Craft #410 ~ Christmas Animals

Hi Crafty Friends,
We're sharing Christmas Animals for this challenge at My Time to Craft.
A year ago I attended a La-La Land Crafts retreat.  We spent 3 days learning and creating some amazing projects.  It was a jammed packed weekend and I'm still finishing projects from the retreat!
This cute little Christmas card was one of our class projects.
Doesn't this sweet Hippo with its deer antlers bring a smile to your face?  The Hippo, tiny stamps and sentiment are all from La-La Land Crafts Deck the Halls clear stamp set.  The star circles are LLLC dies.  I filled the shaker with seed beads - a nice change from sequins.
I hope you'll share one of your Christmas animals.  Just follow the link above.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love a shaker card and I don't do too many of them because I find myself to be shaker card challenged. LOL I do like yours though!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute make hun, love a shaker card
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...