Friday, November 29, 2019

My Time to Craft #411 ~ Christmas Scene

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now I'm in Christmas countdown mode.  It's less than a month away!!!
Are you ready?

Our My Time to Craft theme for this challenge is Christmas Scenes.

I used a variety of dies and one stencil, all from La-La Land Crafts, to create this 4.5 x 6.5 in card.


The snowy mountains and lake dies are from the October Club kit.  The 3 trees and Santa sleigh are available in the store now along with the stencil.  

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Be sure to visit the MTTC blog to see some amazing Christmas scenes for inspiration.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

What a beautiful Christmas scene you've created here!! Love that Santa and his reindeer!

MagsB said...

Wow, this is a great scene, Larelyn! I love the mountains!!

love Mags B x

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a lovely Christmas scene, love it. Love from your fellow DT member Sam x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a great make, love all the dies you have used

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...