Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas challenge 448 ~ 3-2-1


Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a fun, different challenge for you today.  It's 3-2-1 and you get to choose 3, 2, 1, of different items for your project; papers, patterns, colors, embellishments - your choice.

Here's my card.  It's a wedding card with the bride's colors and theme in mind.

To meet the challenge theme I chose 3 Copic colored flowers, 2 die cut feathers, and 1 stamped background.
The design of the card was inspired by a card created by Nicolette Marie, a La-La Land Crafts designer.  I used several LLLC products (flowers, background stamp, and leaves.  But, I also used an old Martha Stewart punch around border, the feather die from Crafter's Companion Advent set (yes, I opened it!), and Jaded Blossom stitched and scalloped ovals and sentiment from the Fancy Wedding set.

This was a fun challenge.  I hope you'll play along.  Just link your project to our DT blog,
Die Cuttin' Divas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...