Friday, July 16, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #230 ~ Seen Any Good Movies?

Hi Crafty Friends,

It' time for another Cut it Up Challenge.

Our challenge rules are simple: use at least one die cut and follow the theme - easy peasy.

Our challenge sponsor, offering a $20 store credi, is PINK AND MAIN.

  I sure have missed going to the movies and this card brings back those memories.



I used my three favorite stamp and die companies for this project.
The window card mat die is from Whimsy Stamps, the image is Marci, a Lala Land Crafts digi image, the sentiment, flag die, coffee cup, and film dies are from Jaded Blossom. 
 The popcorn was a free image I downloaded from Google.

I hope you'll play along with this challenge.  Just follow the Cut it Up link above.



4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable card!! Awesome coloring!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

So cute!! Love your coloring.

Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, my! How cute is this movie goer with her popcorn and soda! Very fun card! I also miss going to the movies! I think the last one I saw in the theatre was Mr Rogers! Wow, seems like forever ago!

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the pretty card design!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...