Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Happy Bird-Day!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card that I designed for several challenges.
So often I'm creating for my design team releases or challenges, but today I designed a card just to have fun with it and enter a few challenges myself.

Here's my card.




I used Jaded Blossom slim line dies, mini tag dies 2, and tropical flowers dies.  I also used LaLa Land Crafts island die, tropical leaves, and Birds of a Feather stamp set.  
I cut all the die pieces using a Gemini Jr.  The bird was colored using Copic markers.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cardz TV ~ #145 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday ~ #690 Anything Goes with "summer" option
Through the Craft Room Door ~ Anything Goes



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...