Thursday, July 1, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #229 ~ Water

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for another Cut it Up Challenge.

Since summer is here we're making our challenge about water.  It's up to you to interpret how you represent the theme.
I'm using an image from our challenge sponsor, DRS Designs.

Here's my project ~



To create this card, I used LaLa Land Crafts new Shadow Box Die.  It's the first time I've used it and it truly has endless possibilities.  I colored using Copic Markers.

I hope you'll play along with us for this challenge.  Just link your project to the Cut it Up link above.



3 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is just adorable! Hope you have a good weekend. Happy 4th!

Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this duo splashing about! Such fun papers and dies bring the scene to life! So charming!!

Gerda said...

This card is SUPER CUTE!!!! Love the pretty papers and the adorable image you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...