Friday, August 27, 2021

Cut it Up Challenge #233 ~ use a Favorite Sketch

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's another Cut it Up Challenge Blog challenge.

We want you to follow a favorite sketch as you create your card or layout.
When I first began card making, card sketches helped me expand my design horizons.
Even now, when I'm stuck for a design, I refer to my stash of sketches.

Here's my card and the sketch I followed.


I used Whimsy Stamps' Giraffes Peeking and Simple Sentiments.
I colored using Copic Markers.



The sketch is For the Love of Sketches by Sesil used by a Theresa Collins DT member.

You can look online for card sketches or follow one of sketches found on CIU blog for this challenge.
Remember to use a die cut somewhere on your project.

Our winner will receive a $20 gift code from our sponsor,
STAMPlorations.

I hope you'll play along.



1 comment:

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the cute giraffe image and great take on the sketch!!
Have a great day,
Gerda



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...