Friday, August 13, 2021

Jaded Blossom August Release BLOG HOP!

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you're looking for the newest Cut it Up Challenge click HERE.


If  you're here from MARCIA'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here's my HOP project using our new FLORAL COFFEE ART and the HELLO HELLO stamp set.


I love using gold detail embossing powder but have found it's difficult to use on ink blended backgrounds.  The powder seems to stick everywhere.  For this project, however, I used Distress Ink (not Oxide) which is a dye ink.  Not only did it go on smoothly, the embossing powder didn't seem to stick to the background.  The gold flecks you see were flicked on using lots of water and my gold metallic paint.

Now, more about this fabulous release!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $181.99

Freebie offer: Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons is free with orders over $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and one new release item must be purchased for your order to qualify for the freebie. Freebie available while supplies last.

Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons


Customer Treat


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is talented CINDY

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:




11 comments:

L in MN said...

I like the gold embossing on the card. The elegant design doesn't need coloring.

MadeByMeghanK said...

So gorgeous and elegant with the gold embossing!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great card!

Kellie K said...

The flowers beside the cup and saucer make a lovely combination.

VanessaB said...

Pretty!!

jjlarson said...

I am a huge fan of Tim's ink and great to know that it works well for the background when you want to emboss an image. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Wortman said...

Eeeee, I actually squelled when I saw the gold metallic flicks... I just bought some metallic things to add water and flick and my gosh yours is soooooo pretty. I've been wanting them for so long. So so pretty. I was so into the flicks I thought the image was a bonnet when I first saw it. (It does make a pretty hat too.)

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful design for your card! I love the layering and color combo! Really pretty Floral Coffee Art design!

Sue D said...

Beautiful! I like the embossing on the ink blended background and the layers.

creative lady said...

nice card, love how you embossed the image with gold. this set is on my wish list!

Valerija said...

Just gorgeous! I love your color combo.
Valerija xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...