Saturday, October 30, 2021

Fall Fun! PPCF celebrates with Whimsy Stamps

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have joined the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends design team.  Our posts are featured on the PPCF Facebook Page HERE.

I encourage you to visit and join our FB group to share your own creations and to see what the DT is sharing.  We're fortunate that some of your favorite craft companies and ETSY shops have offered PPCF sponsorships.

Whimsy Stamps is our sponsor October 27-30. 
Please visit the Whimsy store.  They carry some of the best stamps and dies, stencils, and papers.

Here's my project using Penguin Fun in Fall, an image provided by Whimsy Stamps.



I also used Whimsy Stamps' Shaker Maker Rectangle die for the frame and Jaded Blossom's Fall Dies, and Fall Banner Dies for the embellishments.  The image was colored using Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping in today.  
I'll be back with more PPCF projects along with my other design team posts soon.
If you haven't become a follower, I would love for you to click the follow button.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...