Friday, October 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom FALL Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you're looking for the Cut It Up post, please click HERE.


Now if you're here from MEL'S BLOG,  you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:




I love using napkin rings/holders for our holiday table.  I was looking through my dies and saw the Coffee Slider Die Wrap and thought, why not! I think these will look nice placed on the dinner plates for our Thanksgiving celebration.  I just have to decide which color napkin to use LOL.
I used 3 Jaded Blossom die sets to make them:
Fancy Leaves Die (NEW)
Fall Word Dies (NEW)
Coffee Slider Add On Dies



Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99

Freebie Offer: Rotten Pumpkin Juice
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item. Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Rotten Pumpkin Juice

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

8 comments:

VanessaB said...

Fantastic idea! Beautiful ❤ 😍

MadeByMeghanK said...

So clever! I LOVE these napkin holders!

Sue D said...

Beautiful napkin holders!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a wonderful use for the dies.

Amy C. said...

What a cute and creative idea! I love using stamps and dies for new purposes.

Denise Bryant said...

Great project! Love the beautiful leaves!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are beautiful! I bet your Thanksgiving table looks amazing!

Carol Wortman said...

That would be so lovely on the Thanksgiving table. It is definately starting to feel like Fall! Beautiful holders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...