Friday, January 28, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ Artful Angel Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing a project from Passionate Paper Creations & Friends' newest sponsor,
 Artful Angel.  This is an online craft store featuring products from a variety of crafty talent

I chose to use a stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie called Tiny Tea Party.


The stenciled background is LaLa Land Crafts Daisy stencil.  I think it was a great background for the patterned papers I chose for the tea cup.  I did some paper piecing on the cup and saucer and then colored the mice friends with Copic Markers.  The dies are also from LaLa Land Crafts.

We're so happy to have Artful Angel as one of our PPCF sponsors.
Be sure to check out the PPCF Facebook page for a special deal from Artful Angel during her sponsorship.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...