Friday, January 28, 2022

Cut it Up Challenge #244 ~ Hard to Say . . .

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new challenge at Cut it Up Challenge Blog.

This challenge is "Hard to say . . ." so it could be a sympathy card, belated birthday, I'm sorry.  You know, those cards that are often difficult to make.

Our sponsor is DRS Designs.  The image I'm using was provided by our sponsor.


The image comes as shown with the sentiment surrounding the Calla Lilies.
I used Jaded Blossom Stitched Rectangle dies for the frame (I cut 3 including chip board to give it some dimension) and to cut out the image.  The leaves are from LaLa Land Crafts.
I used Neenah Desert Storm for the image and colored with Prisma pencils.

I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Just add your project to the top link.
Don't forget to include a die cut!



3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How beautiful is this lovely card! Wonderful layering and the earthy colors are just perfect! This card is sure to bring comfort.

Treva said...

Great card elements and design.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! I love the neutral colors and those fabulous leafy die cuts! I'm so glad to be joining the Cut It Up Challenge team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...