Thursday, January 13, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ Dr. Digi Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We are so lucky to have Dr. Digi as one of our PPCF sponsors.  You'll find his images featured on the PPCF Facebook page.  Be sure to take a look.

I was given this image called Angling Andy for my project.
I haven't made an easel card in such a long time and this one was really fun to make.


I used Copic markers to color the image which was stamped and then cut out using my Scan NCut.
For the sentiment I used Jaded Blossom's alphabet dies.  The stencil, focal shape and fishing pole are  from LaLa Land Crafts.  I also added some inking using Altenew die ink cubes.




Thanks for stopping by my blog.  If you're not a follower, I would love to have you ♥




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...