Thursday, February 10, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ CC Designs Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're showcasing projects from our latest sponsor, C.C. Designs
over on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook page.

My project uses the newly released Axolotl Clear Stamp set.

My design was inspired by Irina Blount, owner and creator at LaLa Land Crafts.  Irina lives in Northern California and I have been fortunate to attend her many trunk shows and make and takes at our local craft store in Lodi, CA. My inspiration project was shared at her last make and take at the store.



All of the die cuts are from LaLa Land Crafts along with the stencils I used for the outside and background.  The images were cut out using a Scan NCut 2, the dies with my Gemini Jr.  I colored using Copic markers.

Please visit the PPCF page during the sponsorship and, of course, we'd appreciate your support of 
C.C. Designs.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...