Friday, February 25, 2022

Cut it Up Challenge #246 ~ Snowmen

Hi Crafty Friends,

Our Cut it Up Challenge is SNOWMEN.
I felt odd making a snowman card because we've been having warm weather in California.  However, this morning I woke up to a hard frost.  Our lawn looks like it's covered with snow - who knew?
I guess the weather is as unpredictable as the world situation - ugh!

Our sponsor, Oddball Art, provided the team with some really cute digital snowmen to use.

Here's my project.


This is the cover of the card using a card mat die from Whimsy stamps.
I colored the two snowmen the same for a reason:
here's the inside.


I loved this sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Winter Wishes stamp set and figured this might be a clever way to convey the message.

If you haven't worked with digital stamps, you're missing out on some creative versatility.  This is the same stamp, but I was able to reverse it and resize it to create the card.
I colored using Copic Markers, cut the images out using a Scan NCut 2, and used the Gemini Jr. for die cutting.

I hope you'll play along.  Oddball Art is providing a $10 gift voucher to their store for our lucky winner.





3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

What a great card inside and out! That swirly paper is perfect for their snowy background! Great sentiment, too!

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! Your coloring is fabulous and the inside is just as beautiful as the outside!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers and the sentiment you used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...