Monday, February 28, 2022

Pearly Sparkles March Challenge ~ For the Girls

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's March 1 so time for a new challenge at Pearly Sparkles.
This month we want to celebrate our gal pals, girlfriends, special women in our lives, you know where I'm going with this, right?

I love sentiments that are encouraging and/or support the uniqueness of an individual.
I chose The Rabbit Hole Designs Turtle Botanical set for this reason.

Here's my card.


I colored using Copic Markers.  The 3D embossing folder is from Altenew.  I embossed on pearlized paper and then ink blended using Altenew Bamboo ink.  The card mat frame is also from Altenew but I cut off some of the inner parts to allow for the embossed background.

I hope you'll play along with us this month.  Just share your project through the link above.







1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment and really love the image and embossing
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...