Friday, March 4, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ The Greeting Farm Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

The Greeting Farm is our sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends on Facebook this weekend.

I made this cute slimline card using the Mini-Remix Brewtiful set.


Along with the cute TGF images and sentiment, I used dies from Jaded Blossom and Lala Land Crafts.
I used a Gemini Jr. to cut the die pieces, a Scan N Cut to cut the images, and Copic Markers to color.


 The Greeting Farm has a surprise for you in Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FB Group! Oh, I am just going to tell you! You can save up to 35% on The Greeting Farm Store if you join PPCF Now so join and get your savings! Passionate Paper Creations & Friends.

Gift cards and free shipping are not available.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you on Facebook!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...