Thursday, March 31, 2022

Pearly Sparkles April Challenge ~ Anything BUT a Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new monthly challenge at Pearly Sparkles.
This month we're asking you to share anything BUT a card.  Yay!  It's time to show us other crafty things you enjoy making.

I love treat boxes.  They are fun to make and I hope they are enjoyed by their recipients.
Here's a cute little Easter basket I made using stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom.


I used the Octagon Treat Box die set along with the Spring Clear Jar Add On stamp set.  The peeps were colored using Copic Markers.  Everything was cut using the Gemini Jr..

Just follow the link above to join in this month's challenge.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

I love the little treat basket,cute buunies and pretty P.papers
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...