Saturday, April 2, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ Joy Clair Sponsorhsip

Hi Crafty Friends,

Joy Clair is once again sponsoring our PPCF Facebook group.

I was given two digital stamp sets to work with.  These stamps are especially wonderful to use to create simple, yet elegant, cards.  


I used the TRULY INSPIRE set for this card.  I love using simple gold mats with elegant linen paper which I die cut using a stitched circle and scored around the edge.  I used Copic markers to add a little bit of color and shading.


This card was designed using the ALWAYS IN STYLE set.  I die cut using Whimsy Stamps Envelope Edger Die set.  A little bit of Copic coloring and a satin ribbon was all that was needed to finish this card.

I encourage you to follow the link to Joy Clair Designs.  There are some wonderful images for your creative inspiration.  Be sure to visit PPCF during the sponsorship for a special deal.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...