Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations ~ The Cat's Pajamas Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a wonderful new sponsor added to our PPCF sponsor list.
We are welcoming The Cat's Pajamas to our group.  Be sure to visit and join   PPCF on Facebook to take advantage of a special offer during this sponsorship.

Here's my project using the Bee My Honey set.


I inserted several of the images into Word and then arranged them to create this little scene.  I printed on Copic-friendly paper and then colored using Copic markers.  I thought it would be fun to insert the honeycomb die into the frame and add the cute little bees.  The dies are from LaLa Land Crafts.

We're so happy to have The Cat's Pajamas as a sponsor.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...