Saturday, April 30, 2022

Pearly Sparkles May Challenge ~ Let's Layer it Up

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the month of May (how can that be?) and a new challenge at
Pearly Sparkles.

This month we'd like to see you Layer it Up!  Layering is probably my favorite and most used card making technique.

Here's a card I made for my nephew's birthday using stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps.



I'm such a fan of Whimsy Stamps.  Their cute images (easy to color) and dies never seem to disappoint.
I love these mice and the cheese die made it so easy to work with layers in order to get lots of dimension.

I hope you'll play along with us month.  Just follow the link above.



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card love the litle mice and cheese die
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...