Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom's Easter Release BLOG HOP!

Hi Crafty Friends,

For the newest Cut it Up Challenge, click HERE.

If you're here from Marcia's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made a banner to compliment one of my Rae Dunn displays.





I used these Jaded Blossom products:
Large Bunny (NEW)
Large Bunny Outline Dies (NEW) 
Spring Word Dies (NEW)
Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons (NEW)
Wine Tag Die
Gnome Dies
Glasses Dies
Bow Dies


Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is NICOLE

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

15 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely amazing! I LOVE your banner!

Amy Kendall said...

I love the banner!! Especially the Gnome bunny! Too cute!

Treva said...

Love your banner and of course you always have a great presentation; cute gnome bunny!

tracy b. said...

what a cute banner idea...I absolutely love the bunny with glasses! :-)

Donna Walls said...

Love this banner and such a wonderful way to decorate for the holiday!

Becca Sadler said...

The banner is very charming and will certainly bring lots of smiles in your home!

Dandydo said...

I love the colors you used for this adorable banner. Super cute!

VanessaB said...

Cutest banner! Love it. So fun.

Karen B said...

What a fun decorative idea! I like that you used paper piecing to make the banners more colorful!

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute spring banner! Love the large bunnies!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the banner, I love when I see options other than cards for the stamps and dies I want.

Sue D said...

this is adorable!

Kristina H said...

What an awesome banner! Love your gnome decoration too!

Lisa said...

Charming idea, creating a banner!!! Wonderful job!

Carol Wortman said...

Believe it or not I have never made a banner. This makes me want to! Darling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...