Friday, May 20, 2022

Jaded Blossom ~ May Patriotic Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,


If you're here from Cynthia's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here's my project - yes, another banner.  I love making banners to go below my Rae Dunn coffee display which I put on my MIL's antique sewing machine.
It's so much fun to be able to complete the theme using a banner full of JB goodness.


Jaded Blossom products used:
Gnome Dies: Patriotic Add Ons (NEW)
God Bless America (NEW)
God Bless America Outline Dies (NEW)
Kawaii Patriotic stamp set (NEW)
Kawaii Patriotic Outline Dies (NEW)
Happy 4th of July (NEW freebie)
Gnome Dies
Wine Tag Die
Card Layer Die 1
Star Dies


Regular Price for the Release Package is $121.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

You've reached the end of the hop.  If you began at my blog, you'll want to follow the line up below so that you don't miss any of the team's amazing projects.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:



7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

AHHHH such a cool banner! I LOVE the gnome!

Marystamp said...

I love banners. So stinking cute!

Danyelle Dillon said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Such a wonderful idea to make a banner! Truly so awesome! Super cute gnome! I love how you used the freebie stamp! Man, I cam going to have to buy enough to get that freebie now! I wish I could afford it all! I love your products! Thank you so very much for this wonderful opportunity!

Brenda said...

Súper Cute Banner & Love Your Adorable Gnome!!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Wow, I really love this banner! So fun.

Mary Holshouser said...

this is fantastic.
Great way to show off lots of
the pieces of the new release.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

Love your festive patriotic banner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...