Friday, May 13, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends ~ Prickley Pear Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations & Friends.

This weekend's sponsor is Prickley Pear.  The store offers a wonderful variety of stamps and dies.
Be sure to visit the PPCF group on Facebook.  If you haven't joined the group be sure to do so to take advantage of a special offer from Prickley Pear.

Here's my project using the Build an Umbrella stamp and die set.



To build this cute little scene, I stenciled the background and then arranged the die cuts.  Then I placed the two clear stamps where I wanted them (ducks and flowers), moved the die cuts aside and stamped.  I used Copic markers to add color to the stamped images and then rebuilt the scene.


I hope you'll join us at PPCF and also visit our sponsor's website.  We appreciate your support of all of our wonderful sponsors.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...