Thursday, May 26, 2022

Passionate Paper Creations & Friends~ Your Next Stamp Sponsorship

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new sponsor on our Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FaceBook page, 
Your Next Stamp.

I used the Birthday Song stamp set to create this happy shaker card.



I just love characters that make me smile and these dogs are just having too much fun.
 I used patterned paper as the sentiment.  I wrapped the patterned paper with cellophane and added sequins before closing it (easy way to make shaker card without using acetate), then adhered the die cut mat.  I cut the top mat with patterned paper and foam to add a little dimension between the mat and shaker.

Your Next Stamp is offer a special discount to those who visit and join our PPCF page.


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...