Friday, March 10, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #273 ~ This Makes Me Happy

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new theme for Cut it Up Challenge #273.
We're excited for you to share WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.  Wow, this is almost as good as Anything Goes, right?  We all have things that make us happy and the design team will be sharing a variety of "Happy" projects.

Crafting is my jam and my craft room is my happy place.
I decided to make another Rolodex card to share with you.


I used Jaded Blossom's Rolodex Dies and Kawaii Crafts Stamps.  I also used LaLa Land Crafts Paint Stencils and Crafty Friends Clear Stamp set.

Link of your project using the link above.  Be sure to use a die cut and link back to Cut It Up.
We'd love to read about what makes you happy in your post.



5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!! Love the fun paint splatters; they go perfectly with your image!

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this! A little cute pup painting would certainly make me happy!

CA Scrapper said...

I love this!! So adorable.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super cute rolodex card!! Love the background stencil you used and the adorable little puppy mage !!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Treva said...

Love it, especially the splatters!

Treva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...