Friday, March 24, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #274 ~ Add Embellishments

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for another Cut it Up Challenge. Our challenge is to ADD EMBELLISHMENTS.

I love using enamel dots, sequins, ribbon, Nuvo Drops or Stickles on my projects.
Recently I've been using some of the new Spellbinders flower die sets.  They have lots of little pieces but when put together they are really pretty.
For this card I used the Sealed Wildflowers set.

I created the background by blending 3 Distress Ink Oxides and adding a spritz of water.
Rather than using colored cardstock for the flowers and leaves, I cut them all out of Hammermill Cover Copy 80# white cardstock and then colored them using Copic Markers.  The flower centers are Diamond Dots.  I also added some clear acrylic dots and a bow.  I'm so happy with the way it turned out.

There will be a mystery prize package with this challenge!!!
Just leave a comment on the Cut It Up Blog.  You don't have to enter a project to be eligible but you do have to have USA mailing address.  If you are adding an entry, be sure you also comment.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll visit the CIU blog and also play along with us.







2 comments:

Treva said...

Love your card, the wildflower die set and the ink blended background compliments each other!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Your background is fabulous and that bow is absolutely perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...