Thursday, March 9, 2023

Jaded Blossom's March Release Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,

Now if you're here from LEE-ANN'S BLOG, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
I made a pop-up card that folds flat for mailing.



I used these Jaded Blossom products:
Tulips (NEW)
Tulips Outline Dies (NEW)
Easter Candies Grid Style
Candy Grid Die
Candy Charms and Banners Dies
Scallop Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies

Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: CHUBBY BUNNY DIE
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is CYNTHIA

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

13 comments:

J Cochran said...

What a pretty card. I love the color and the framing idea. Very nice.

phylliszimm said...

Very pretty. Love the colors

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a beautiful tulip! Love the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca G said...

So pretty, love it!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card, I love the tulip!

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. xx

Scrapnatic said...

I love the two tones. Great card.

Sue D said...

Very pretty tulip card with the oval framing.

sharon g said...

How pretty this is. The colors are so nice. Great job

Julie Z said...

Great card - I love the speckled background, it really adds interest while still letting that lovely tulip shine as the centerpiece of the card.

Valerija said...

So wonderful. Love everything about this card!
Valerija xx

Dfrank said...

Great card, loving the layering tulip!

Kais Vadim said...

Are you in need of financial assistance?
I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...