Monday, May 15, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch #33

Hi Crafty Friends,

There's a new challenge up on the Build Your Stash Holdiay Cardmakers FaceBook page.
We'll be accepting link ups to Sketch #33 in the FB album until the end of May.
I'll share the sketch at the bottom of the post.

Here's my design using two new products from my crafty stash.

Who says flamingos aren't for Christmas?  And it was fun using non-traditional holiday colors!
The background was created using Pink Fresh Diagonal Plaid stencil set and Distress Oxide ink and inspired by a cardmaking class put on by Sharon Doan.  We meet monthly and she shares the most amazing products and ideas.  The image is from My Favorite Things Festive Flamingos.

I hope you'll play along with this month's sketch challenge.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...