Friday, May 5, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #277 ~ Ribbons and Bows

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our first Cut it Up challenge for the month of May.
Our theme is Ribbons and Bows.  To enter share your interpretation of the theme and be sure to include a die cut - easy peasy!!

Here's my project using materials from a kit I've had for years.
I've finally learned to make the double loop finger bow so I used the technique for this project.


Our challenge is open until May 17.  Just add your project to the link above.
Our DT top 3 are invited to be guest designers for future challenges.  We'd love to have you join us!!




6 comments:

Treva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treva said...

I love those two colors together they compliment each other well; beautiful card with a perfectly tied bow.

Take care,
Treva

CA Scrapper said...

This is so pretty, I just love the colors.

Have a good weekend,
Leslie

Lisa said...

Very lovely flowers and super stunning bow.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! I love the color combo and that stunning bow! And the image is so sweet; fabulous card all around!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous color combo and the pretty bow!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...