Friday, May 19, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #278 ~ Send Me Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new challenge posted on the Cut it Up Challenges Blog.
The theme is SEND ME FLOWERS.

Remember to use a die cut on your project.

Here's my card using a Pink Fresh Stencil with coordinating die.


I used Distress Inks for the stenciling then used the die to cut it out.  I used Bo Bunny Double Dots card stock (an oldie but goodie and still one of my favorites.)  I added some Pink Fresh gems for a little sparkle.

I hope you'll play along.  If you'd like to be a guest designer for a future challenge, please sent an email to cutitupchallenges.gmail.com.  





4 comments:

Treva said...

Cute card, love that flower wreath!

Heather said...

Oooo . . . this is gorgeous!!! I love the stamp/die combo you used!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty card design and the gorgeous flowers!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

ScrappyHorses said...

So beautiful! I love the old Bo Bunny 'stuff'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...