Friday, September 8, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #286 ~ Back to School

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're ready for a new challenge at Cut it Up.  Challenge #286 is Back to School.
I have to admit, I'm having more fun creating cards and treats for back to school as opposed to getting a classroom ready for a new year.  I loved my 37+ years in education but retirement is also a really great state of mind!!!

Here's a fun slimline card using clipart images from Last Minute Manda.  I'm on the LMM clipart team and I've been having fun using pre-colored images.  I love Copic coloring but sometimes you need a quick image(s) to add to a project so these are perfect.  The card mat is a die from Whimsy Stamps and the sentiment is a Jaded Blossom set.  I cut the printed images out using a Scan N Cut.


I hope you'll play along with our challenge.  Add your project to http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com.

Don't forget to use a die cut!!


1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, how cute is this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...