Friday, September 22, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #287 ~ Inspired by a Book or Song

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new Cut it Up challenge. 
 For challenge #287, we are getting our inspiration from a Book or Song.  My card is inspired by the Perry Como (I know, I'm dating myself!) song, Home For the Holidays.

My design is inspired by a card we created in the Christmas in July Workshop put on by LaLa Land Crafts.

I hope you'll play along.  Be sure to visit the other DT members blogs to see their inspiration.



3 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so gorgeous Larelyn!

Leslie

Treva said...

Pretty card, nice colors and great song too!

Heather said...

Fabulous card!! I love how the houses and trees are framed out; such a fun shape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...