Saturday, September 30, 2023

Pearly Sparkles October Challenge ~ Let's Get Cute!

Hi Crafty Friends,

How can it already be October??  I think time travels at double speed when you're my age - ugh!!

Time for a new challenge at Pearly Sparkles.  Our theme this month is
"Let's Get Cute."

Once again I'm using an idea shared by Tamara during the LaLa Land Crafts Christmas in July Workshop.
Of course I changed a few things when I created my own card.
Isn't this hippo the cutest?  LLLC has the best critters to stamp and color.
I used my Zig Clean Color water color pens to color this image.


I hope you'll play along this month.  Just follow the link above.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is a really super cute card. Great image and wonderful colors too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...