Friday, October 6, 2023

Cut it Up Challenge #288 ~ Favorite Color(s)

Hi Crafty Friends,

We have a new challenge posting on the Cut it Up Challenge Blog.
Our theme is Favorite Color(s).

I love purples - all shades.  But, if you add a touch of green, I'm in heaven!!

My bestie gifted me some new dies so I used the florals from the Crafter's Companion Mailbox Flowers die set.  I also used the envelope from a Pinkfresh Studio Connect and Create exclusive set, and the postage stamp dies from LaLa Land Crafts.


I die cut the florals using 110# Neenah Solar Crest and then colored them using Copic Markers.
I learned a trick for adding lots of die cuts onto the project.  After I placed the pieces where I wanted them, I used Press and Seal to pick up grouping.  I turned it over to apply adhesive and then placed it back onto my project.  I only had to add a little more adhesive to front flower.  

I hope you'll play along with us and share a project using your favorite color(s).
Just follow the link above.

We're always looking for guest designers so if you're interested, just send an email to the address posted on the Cut it Up blog page.

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Loving this die! The mail theme is one of my favs and yet I never use it! Love the stamp and envelope shapes and the gorgeous flowers! beautiful!

Treva said...

Nice card, love the die selection that you used; great inspiration.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

CA Scrapper said...

Those colors are beautiful together! The card is lovely.

Have a great weekend.
Leslie

Heather said...

Mmmm . . . yep, purple and green are always beautiful together!! Your card is gorgeous!! Love those beautiful flowers in the envelope. Press and Seal is great for this like this; I just forget to pull it out and use it!

Lisa said...

Really cute envelope card. Love the colors too.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty colors and the gorgeous flowers you used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...