Friday, October 20, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Falling for the Holidays Linky Party

Hi Crafty Friends,

We're having our final Linky Party of 2023 at
BYSH Cardmakers.  
We have so many amazing sponsors which means lots of prizes and chances to win for those of you who link your Christmas/Winter projects to the BYSH blog.
The party begins on October 20 and runs until October 27 and you may enter as often as you would like.
What better way to get ahead on your holiday cardmaking!!

Here's my design team project using an exclusive set from Pinkfresh Studio.  This snowflake stamp/die/stencil set was a part of the Create and Connect Holiday Cardmaking workshop.
I decided to add it to an acetate cover for a little different design.  The design papers are from LaLa Land Crafts.




Good Luck!  I can't wait to see what YOU create.

7 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Larelyn! I love the colors and the beautiful snowflake is stunning!

Von Marie said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the design!!!

Wilma DeG said...

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh my I love the color combination on this card. That snowflake is gorgeous too. Really pretty card.

Jacinda said...

Such a spectacular card!

Migdalia said...

This is just GORGEOUS!! Amazing job!

BDCraftsMore said...

This card screams awesomeness!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...