Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch 38, Project 2

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm sharing my second DT card for Sketch #38 challenge at Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  You'll find the link HERE.

This card is quite different from my usual designs but I wanted to put a different spin on the sketch, which can be found at the end of this post.


The sentiments and bases are from the Pinkfresh Studio Basic Banners Die and Holiday stamp sets.

You have the entire month to play along with us in our Facebook group.  If you don't want to enter the sketch challenges, we encourage you to share your holiday cards on our main feed.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great use of the sketch and really lovely card. Your bow is so perfect. I struggle with tying bows, they never seem to lay correctly on my cards. Lots of glue dots when I add them to my cards. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...