Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ November Sketch #39

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's the start of a new month so we have a new sketch challenge at BYSH.
You have all month to share your entries in our Facebook Group HERE.

Here's my first card for this month inspired by a card we made during the Pinkfresh Studio Create and Connect Workshop.  I love this snowflake with its matching stencils and die cut.  So many ways to used it.


I embossed the stamped image with white embossing powder before I inked it using the stencil and Altenew crisp inks.  Then I cut the snowflake in half (an idea shared in the class.)

Here's sketch #39 for your inspiration:
We can't wait to see what you link up.
Be sure to visit the BYSH blog for more inspiration along with our Facebook group (link above.)


1 comment:

Gerda said...

This card is Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...