Friday, November 24, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch 39 Challenge Project 2

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm still in a turkey coma but I'm also looking forward to getting the house decorated for Christmas.

Challenge #39 for Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers is still open.
There is time to share your entries to our Facebook Group HERE.

Here's my second design team project.

I used a 3D embossing folder to create the background and accented the centers and berries using Sparkle pens.  The foil was added by placing 1/8th inch double sided tape line along the design and pressing it onto the strips (not heat set foil).  Worked like a charm and I didn't have to use my Minc which would have flattened the embossing.
The sentiment was made using a Betterpress plate and gold foil card stock.

Here's the challenge sketch for you to follow.
You can lots of inspiration on our Facebook page and also on today's BYSH blog post HERE.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...