Friday, December 1, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ December Sketch #40

Hi Crafty Friends,

Woohoo!  It's December.  I love the Christmas holiday; family traditions, decorating, gifting, and sending all the cards I've been making for this design team.  It feels so good being ahead of the card making.
They are all finished and ready for mailing.  If you've been playing along with us, you should have a pretty good stash as well.

At BYSH we don't quit because it's December.  We have a new sketch for you and today I'm sharing my first design team make.  You can find inspiration for the new challenge on the BYSH blog HERE.
You'll also find inspiration on our FaceBook page HERE and it's also where you can link up your own entry for the challenge.
I used Betterpress Letterpress plates for both the image and the sentiment.  It's amazing so see the press up close.  Using a good water color paper really accent the press.  I used Ranger Archival inks for both.

Here's the challenge sketch for you.


I'm looking forward to having you join in our challenge.  Remember, it's open all month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...