Friday, December 22, 2023

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers ~ Sketch Challenge #40 Project #2

Hi Crafty Friends,

Hopefully your 2023 cards are in the mail so now it's time to get ahead for next year.

At BYSH we don't quit because it's late December.  I'm sharing my second design team make for sketch 40.  You can find more inspiration  on the BYSH blog HERE.
You'll also find inspiration on our FaceBook page HERE and this is where you can link up your own entry for the challenge.

Here's another project using my Spellbinders Betterpress system.


After pressing the image onto watercolor paper using Betterpress ink, I used watercolor brush pens to color in parts of the image.  The image would easily stand alone, but it's fun to experiment with color as well.

Here's the challenge sketch for you.


I'm looking forward to having you join in our challenge.  You still have time to enter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...